Aug 15, 2019
Does my MSP Need a PSA?
An IT Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution is the central hub for any MSP. A proper solution integrates with critical applications that an MSP needs to run their business, providing full visibility into customers, internal operations, and profitability. The PSA solution should be purpose-built for MSPs and have a user experience that is optimal for unique workflows and business processes.
A PSA solution provides a one-stop shop for an MSP. This tool can organise process information, client information, inventory, billable hours, time-off requests, and more.
Why You Need an Integrated IT PSA Solution
Ask any MSP, and it’s likely they’ll tell you that an uptick in efficiency in their day-to-day tasks would be welcomed into their business with open arms. But with so many cloud applications available to MSPs these days, there needs to be a better way to centralise their operations to save time and protect their margins.
Accountability and customer satisfaction are complementary in many ways - with more accountability, customer satisfaction (one of the most important tangible business metrics one can measure) rates will soar. Bundle that with a business management tool that organises all of your technicians’ tasks and you’re sure to see efficiency improvements.
Increased Productivity with PSA
Forrester conducted a Total Economic Impact study and outlined those tangible results for MSPs and ITSPs to see what could be achieved if they choose the Autotask Unified PSA and Datto RMM. Some highlights include:
- A 48% reduction in dissatisfied customers
- A 28% increase in response times
- A 10% increase in attained response time for contracted SLAs
These are just a few of the many benefits Forrester outlines in their Total Economic Impact study for unified PSA + RMM from Autotask. The report also covers countless other metrics that are key for businesses looking to improve overall efficiency. Take a look for yourself and see what other benefits unification can bring.
End-to-end management in the Autotask PSA offers a single solution with endless opportunities. Here’s a quick list of some features you can enjoy in the solution:
- CRM: Win new business and manage your existing customer base with a full 360 degree view of account information
- Service Desk: The Ticketing module is ITIL-aligned with built-in best practices to make sure MSPs hit their SLA targets
- Projects: Manage projects so they come in on-time, on-budget, and on-spec
- Time & Billing: Ensure all billable time and expenses are accounted for without dispute
- Customer Agreements and SLAs: Meet commitments with detailed customer agreements and SLA documentation at your fingertips.
- Reporting: Easily understand the most important metrics and deadlines to continually improve service
- Unified Platform: PSA and RMM in an integrated platform that consolidates all mission-critical data
Learn how TSG, one of UK’s largest Managed Service Providers uses Datto’s Autotask PSA to process over 120,000 tickets annually, growing at the rate of 20 percent year on year in the video below.
To learn more about Autotask PSA solution, head over to our product page and sign up for a demo today.