Bill & Pay is a complete invoicing and payment solution that will streamline your accounts receivable process. Accept e-Checks/ACH and Credit Cards for one-time payments or recurring variable payments.
For QuickBooks users, the Bill & Pay app includes an automated sync of customers, invoices, payments and more. The app will automate the Bill & Pay signup process within your Autotask account. After the account is setup, you select either QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online and a wizard will complete the connection to your QuickBooks account. Our online “Get Started Guide” walks you through key options to customize the features you want.
- Bill & Pay for Autotask works with Autotask accounts that use QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. Receive credit card and ACH payments from your customers that automatically post into QuickBooks.
- Accept ACH and Credit Cards
- Integrated with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online – invoices marked paid
- Email Unlimited Invoices with a Link to Pay
- Branded Customer Portal with Account History
- No Customer Account Required
- Payment Reminder Emails
- "Pay Now" Link for Your Web Site
- Auto-pay the Invoice Balance Due
- Payment Plans
- Subscription Payments
- Credit Card Expiration Emails
- Attach PDF's to Invoices
- Email Delivery Reports
- Level 3 Processing
- API Access
- USA Customer Support Team
- Additional Features - Extra Fees Apply:
- Email Customer Statements
- Payment Surcharges
- Embed Customer Portal in Your Web Site
- Document Storage
- Bill & Pay is configured for use by United States businesses only; however, we have companies accepting payments from countries all over the world.
- English only
- Axia is the merchant service provider for Autotask users who integrate to Bil & Pay. Zac Ernst will be able to answer questions for account set up in both Axia and Bill and Pay.
Please use our Autotask sign up link found here: https://www.billandpay.com/autotask_trial.php
Direct: 805 679.8133
Powered by Froala Editor