April 26, 2022
Driving the Next Generation of Business Continuity
Cyberattack concerns are climbing: 76.1% of organizations believe it is somewhat or very likely that they will be successfully attacked in the coming year, according to the CyberEdge Group 2022 Cyberthreat Defense Report.
This makes your role as an MSP even more significant. So, how do you instill confidence in your customers that you can limit data loss and downtime? By ensuring that your business has the best-in-class business continuity & disaster recovery (BCDR) protection.
Datto’s new SIRIS 5 empowers MSPs with the all-in-one BCDR solution built for MSPs that is best in class for reliability. Prevent data loss and minimize downtime for clients, while building margins to grow your MSP business.
The Datto SIRIS solution stores a copy of data locally, and in our cloud that's built on an immutable storage model. The data is replicated to a secondary Datto Cloud location for extra resilience. By unifying backup with disaster recovery, SIRIS provides MSPs with a complete solution stack.
What’s new with SIRIS 5?
Datto is dedicated to adding key enhancements and new features to the platform to elevate your business and accelerate your success. Datto SIRIS 5 improvements focus on three key themes:
- Performance: Up to 4X more performance and an upgraded RAM and CPU that provides faster disaster recovery performance than ever before
- Reliability: Industry-standard server hardware, redundant power supplies, reliable enterprise SAS HDDs, HDD RAID and advanced diagnostics for improved uptime
- Simplicity: Streamlined appliance options consolidate the best features to optimize performance across the board, plus create an easier selection and upgrade process for partners
With the release of SIRIS 5 hardware, there are also new features available including:
- New reporting capabilities: including Hero report, Device audits, and PowerBI templates
- Improved agentless backup performance: delivering up to double throughput
- Advanced network configuration: including VLAN grouping
- New DWA driver version 3.0.12: for increased backup and screenshot success rates
These new features are also available for all generations and types of SIRIS installations.
Many MSPs have leveraged Datto SIRIS to drive their business growth. With new feature enhancements, your business can unlock a better customer experience with the outstanding performance and reliability of Datto solutions.