Datto's New Business Account Executives lead product demonstrations and consultative sales pitches to bring on board new MSP partners into the Datto ecosystem.
Datto is a Global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
Does This Describe You?
You're a true sale's hunter driven by closing the deal with a solution focussed approach and passion for tech.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Prospect target contacts in assigned territory to sell the Datto Partnership/value proposition and close opportunities passed from aligned SDR
- Consistently achieve selling activity KPIs to build and progress pipeline
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to generate new prospects/opportunities
- Mentor Sales Development Reps to help develop new opportunities
- Guide partners through entire sales cycle from initial engagement to close and seamless onboarding with Customer Success
- Develop relationships by selling and creating value for our full solution stack through in-depth product/industry knowledge and learned competitive insights
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals consistently for GMRR and New Partner acquisition
- Deliver accurate forecasts and manage opportunities to Datto's sales process. In Salesforce, ensure opportunity descriptions are clear and complete, next steps documented, naming conventions followed, and close date hygiene followed. Provide advice to management to improve processes.
- Share with less experienced reps your know-how and knowledge of Datto, competition and sales processes and successful approaches to selling
What will you bring?
- Effective and proven selling/closing skills as a digital seller with a positive self-starter attitude
- Strong and experienced solution selling skills to understand identified needs, using a methodical and logical approach to addressing them
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills to convey thoughts effectively and convincingly, and the ability to negotiate outcomes that gain support of all parties
- High degree of creativity/resourcefulness with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent business acumen and personal networking skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Private health cover
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 2000 employees across 23 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.