As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Finance Operations Analyst
The Finance Operations Analyst/Senior Analyst supports our development, improvement and hardening of finance operations processes, reporting and analytics. This problem solving role requires a process orientation and a strong analytical background. The analyst should be comfortable working as a cross-functional change agent.
Operational responsibilities may include planning/forecasting staffing requirements, creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. Additional responsibilities may include account hygiene analysis and management.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Help define process quality issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects and develop targeted process improvement opportunities
- Develop process analysis, documentation, solution design and implementation for Billing/Partner Accounts business processes
- Develop, streamline, simplify and improve end-to-end processes while driving a continuous improvement culture
- Support with analysis, systems & tools to drive productivity and accuracy of finance operations
- Monitor business readiness and adoption through process performance audits and reports
- Work with cross-functional SMEs for design and redesign initiatives
- Act as a change agent to institute new processes
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business intelligence, process improvement and operational management
- Track record of successful cross functional project management & deployment experience
- Strong analytical and process problem solving experience
- Demonstrable applied knowledge of business processes and process improvement methodologies
- Ability to influence and shape work, progress, and processes without ownership or control
- Experience with forecasting and scheduling models
- Knowledge of principles of change management
- Excel or G-Suite and presentation tools experience required
- Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Strong, professional work ethic
- Ability to work in fast paced, fast changing environment
- Team player who can also operate independently
- Salesforce and Netsuite experience
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.