As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. HR Data Analyst who is excited to roll up their sleeves and enhance Datto’s ability to leverage people data and insights to proactively drive business decisions.
The Sr. HR Data Analyst will analyze, design and maintain Datto’s Human Resources reports, statistics, trends and manage any reporting needs. In this role, you will have a strategic perspective, an aptitude for collaborating with business partners, and a focus on delivering actionable insights. You will provide guidance on how human resources data is delivered and used in everyday aspects of reporting and will partner with key leadership across the organization in identifying and fulfilling human resource data needs that provide insight and enablement of their respective business and talent strategies.
A look inside the job:
- Lead human resources reporting and analytics capability to provide insights that enable business decisions, predict and measure business impact, and improve performance
- Establish a roadmap which includes business intelligence, data warehousing and data visualization standards for the HR team
- Lead requirements gathering, RFP, and implementation for a HR Business Analytics platform
- Guide efforts to automate data collection and analysis
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements & produce customized ad hoc end-user reports as needed
- Oversee and maintain HR Business Intelligence platform
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including ADP, performance management tool, exit interviews, employee surveys and other sources
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Act as an influential thought partner for HR leaders, and provide guidance and expertise on how data is used to improve our people strategy including inclusion & diversity, talent acquisition, retention, and development
- Be a strategic information resource to help users understand the different data sources available and assist stakeholders in analyzing and drawing sound conclusions from various sources of information
- Identify new data sources and develop new and / or improved processes for data acquisition and analysis to inform strategic business decisions
- Help to develop and maintain HR data dictionary, business glossary and corporate lexicon that documents data lineage, technical processes and business rules.
- 5+ years experience in a people technology function in a rapidly growing global company
- Bachelor’s degree and career experience in applied analytics, business intelligence and /or data science.
- Strong knowledge of database systems and data mining with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources
- Advanced SQL and Excel capabilities
- Facility with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, MS Power BI) and analytics platforms (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Spark)
- Strong analytical / problem solving, research and thought leadership skills with demonstrated ability to deliver high quality service and results
- Strong business operations, project management, initiative, problem solving, time management, prioritization and organizational skills
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.