At Datto our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world’s leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You?
You're a natural, long term relationship builder adept at using strong consultative skills to dissect business goals and generate growth opportunities.
A look inside the job:
- Expand footprint of new products into base of existing customers; grow existing base through reaching out to end user customers via reselling
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle
- Achieve selling activity KPIs to build and progress pipeline
- Develop enduring, close relationships with existing channel partners / resellers
- Develop opportunities using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects / opportunities
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and / or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Will be looking after 50 accounts, view of being strategic within the accounts
- Finding out the key players, who are the managers, when to be involved
- Driving new business within existing accounts.
- Driving new sales
- Actively engage with partners, talking to partners about non sales activities It builds a rapport
- Link in with the partners, follow up, what has gone great/bad.
- Strategic thinking
- Smart with selling, involved strongly with accounts
Does your profile include:
- 3+ years sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process with partners.
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Must be organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritise tasks, honor rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Private health cover
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
- And more!
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.