We're looking for an experienced, commercially-focussed and motivated Continuity Solutions Specialist to join our dedicated EMEA team of product specialists. The role will enable our sales staff to sell our Azure solutions more effectively and efficiently, compressing ‘ramp’ times for new staff and turning them into highly engaged, effective sellers. The role will also play a key role in on-boarding and ongoing training of distributors in EMEA, as well as hands-on involvement with our partners.
Reporting into our VP of EMEA Sales this position will play a vital role in capturing market feedback and providing feedback to marketing and product teams on key feature requests, product opportunities and positioning strategy
Does This Describe You:
You are an assertive, confident individual with a solid technical and commercial Business Management solutions background that thrives in a growing business driven by sales targets. You are passionate about helping partners and distributors operate their business effectively and provide exceptional service to their clients.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the Azure product portfolio in EMEA
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organisation, business development, and marketing teams
- Responsible for growing EMEA’’s number of new buying partners through the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, convey confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout the sales lifecycle
- Attend webinars and other resources to keep up to date with products and programs
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Capture market feedback and objections and proactively collaborate with Datto team to influence the product roadmap based on partner communications.
- Lead and coordinate Business Management webinars
- Attend and participate in sales opportunity calls with sales team
- Ensure that the internal sales team, the distributors and partners are kept updated with sales and marketing information, and work together in developing leads and closing opportunities
- Drive training and awareness initiatives for partners and sales staff
- Attend User Groups/Marketing Events in the field when appropriate
- A strong understanding of Business Management solutions and related technologies
- 5+ years successful sales record in similar products
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and potential customers
- Experience training sales teams
- Experience working in international environments
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT Service Providers / Managed Service Providers
- Thought leadership experience in Direct Sales, Business Development or Strategic Partnership development
- Prior experience in building and executing strategic account plans
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout the region to directly engage with partners and prospects
- Confident in presenting to and discussing with customer C level stakeholders
Perks & Benefits
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Private health/dental insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LifeWorks offering discounts at local retailers/restaurants
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.