As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
This leadership role will focus on building a best-in-class organic social media marketing strategy that can scale. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for overseeing a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Their duties include identifying engagement opportunities based on business priorities, creating engaging content, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Use social media marketing tools to create global awareness and grow the company’s brand/product presence
- Own the strategy, develop calendars, evaluate opportunities, execute, and measure results on social campaigns that drive engagement and Brand presence
- Responsible for leading the organic social direction and providing data-driven recommendations, while closely integrating efforts with the paid advertising team for full funnel customer experience and campaign alignment
- Collaborate with the content and creative team to develop high impact, engaging, and relationship-building experiences
- Monitor and interact or leverage internal resources to communicate with Partners and Prospects via the company’s social media accounts
- Partner with the PR team around the social platform campaigns, news shared, and corporate reputation management
- Own and promote the employee advocacy platform by which you’ll educate key stakeholders to use and push relevant content to their followers
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including key stakeholders, field marketing teams, content team, product marketing teams, sales, creative, and Marketing Operations to ensure a relevant and consistent brand driving an excellent customer experience
- Research social media trends, opportunities, new content formats and inform management of new, innovative and relevant ways to market
- Awareness of the competitive landscape (messaging, tactics, strategies) on social media platforms
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for organic social media campaigns, track campaign engagement success, test new ideas, and optimize overall social media performance
- Assist with analyzing the company’s full digital marketing and social media strategy to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Represent and articulate organic social media at Datto. Deliver performance-based presentations to management and key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3-7 years proven track record of driving global social media engagement for mid-sized to large IT businesses, either in-house or at an agency with Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter platforms
- Demonstrated experience with hands-on managing and implementing social media initiatives that engage and will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
- Led successful social media campaigns optimizations and increased engagement rates across various channels to drive business outcomes.
- Experience working across different global cultures a plus
- Understanding of business platforms, including: Google Suite, Okta, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Goal oriented with strong performance management capabilities.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics. Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and identify insights and make data-backed decisions to test, measure, and improve programs.
- Project management and critical thinking skills desired
- Knowledge, passion, and understanding of the latest innovations and trends in social media
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skills.
- Consumer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationships across the business.
- Curious, continual learner with a willingness to embrace professional development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- BA/BS Degree and relevant work experience required.
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.