Datto, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), is looking for an experienced Compensation Manager to join the Total Rewards team. You will manage the base, variable and equity compensation programs to attract and retain top talent on a global basis. You must have hands-on experience in managing equity compensation on the Shareworks platform.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information on a global basis
- Provide compensation recommendations for new hires and salary adjustment recommendations for existing employees to address retention and pay equity concerns.
- Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to identify pay-for-performance links, develop compensation planning guidelines, and create manager training and employee communications associated with compensation cycles.
- Administer company stock programs on Shareworks platform, including recommending new grants, reviewing RSU releases, and running reports for payroll and Finance.
- Project-manage the implementation of a new ESPP.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding the Datto equity plan and ESPP.
- Manage the annual compensation review and bonus payment processes.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience preparing compensation survey submissions and analyzing results
- Experience running annual salary review process
- Experience administering an equity plan in a public company
- Solid working knowledge of Shareworks by Morgan Stanley platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data following our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.