As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com
You will guide culture and employee engagement by working closely with all levels of the team. As a dedicated partner, you will understand all aspects of the department, including sales and marketing goals and measurements and general finances. You will contribute to the overall strategy by using a combination of essential skills, tactical solutions and a knowledge of legal requirements. You must be willing to be flexible and hands-on. You will provide management and leadership to the HR Business Partner team, providing coaching, motivation and career development for them and hands on guidance for day-to-day matters.
- Conduct regular meetings with GTM senior leadership.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective and objective investigations and minimize legal exposure, keeping thorough documentation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Give feedback on organizational design, business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify developmental training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Be a leader for diversity, inclusion programs, and required reporting e.g. gender gap, ethnicity and demographics.
- Manage the HR Business Partner team, providing coaching and development for team direct reports.
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources, employment laws and regulations.
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Strong organizational ability and self-driven and proactive to complete tasks and projects is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience managing others.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attentive to detail, customer oriented, able to handle multiple priorities with deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.