Channel Engagement Coordinator
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Engagement Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of Global Channel Engagement.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player who just wants to get things done!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Perform diverse, advanced administrative tasks and manages high-level functions for the VP of Business Development including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; arranging complex international and domestic travel arrangements; meetings/events planning and preparations; interaction with all levels of the organization as well as multiple external parties and activities; and handling/coordinating confidential information
- Plan and ensure the VP of Business Development’s schedule is followed and respected
- Provide 'gateway'/'gatekeeper' role relative to access to the Vice President’s time and office
- Coordinate general meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food, materials preparation, and meeting notes transcription
- Attend important staff/team meetings, preparation of agenda and meeting minutes
- Coordinate the business development team’s recurring meetings and internal communication
- Support logistics relating to Datto hosted events including; Executing venue contracts on behalf of the VP of Business
- Development Coordinating staff, sponsors, and other 3rd party presenters for these events
- Track registrations, attendance, and metrics on above mentioned hosted events
- Coordinate VP’s corporate credit card(s) including preparing and reconciling VP’s travel and expense reports
- Coordination with other senior management Executive Assistants
- Perform other ad hoc responsibilities as and when requested
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, often with deadline pressures
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years Administrative Assistant or coordinator experience
- Experience in managing administrative processes and projects
- Expert level skills conveying information in different ways
- You know how to keep everything flowing smoothly and efficiently while noticing the little things
- Powerful interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with people of all levels and areas, including staff, board members, analysts, media, etc.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office
- Confidence in learning new technologies
- You know how to change gears at the drop of a hat and keep up in an energized environment
- Familiarity with Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc. as well as Apple tools (i.e., Keynote) are a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Channel Engagement Coordinator
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted