Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Netsuite Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is in the process of implementing Netsuite as their global ERP across all geo’s and product lines. The NetSuite Administrator will be playing a lead role in this implementation as well as support the management and administration of our current production environment. You will collaborate with important partners across the North America businesses to troubleshoot and improve the ongoing Netsuite operation. This role reports to the Senior Manager of ERP applications. This is a unique opportunity to work and support a brand new global implementation of NetSuite ERP - including Suitebilling and SuiteCommerce modules in a fast-growing environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Act as the lead and experts for Netsuite support, administration and improvements - across all functional and technical areas
- Analyze, develop, and review our requirements, functional specifications, and test cases for all Netsuite improvements
- Collaborate closely with business units to the NetSuite application to meet requirements
- Collaborate with the QA Team to support testing activities
- Partner with internal teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a relevant discipline will be required
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Netsuite ERP; with a focus on Finance and Order to Cash processes
- NetSuite Integrations and customizations experience preferred
- Track record of process improvement and organization
- Mission-minded and dedicated to help team members succeed
- Experience working in an agile delivery and teams (SCRUM)
- An entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to your success, as will a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership related to the department’s success and business outcome
- Excellent oral, written, and public speaking skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted