Europe’s Largest Channel Event to Attract More Than 750 MSPs
London, UK (September 12, 2019) - Datto, Inc., the leading global provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers (MSPs), has announced Paris, France will serve as the backdrop of this year’s European DattoCon19. The event will bring together over 750 managed service providers (MSPs) and industry leaders from more than 20 countries for the conference being held at the Palais des Congrès, Porte Maillot, Paris on 21-23 October 2019.
Small-to-medium sized enterprises(SMEs) are increasingly outsourcing their IT to the expert community of more than 60,000 MSPs* located across EMEA. SMEs spent 22 billion euros on IT services from MSPs in 2018, a 25% increase from 2016*.
As the largest MSP-centric event in Europe, DattoCon19 Paris will deliver three days of executive keynotes, technical product training, and peer forums as well as unique networking opportunities for the channel. The goal of DattoCon19 is to help MSPs grow by providing them with the vision and insights to become more skilled at running their business; gaining industry knowledge and business guidance to establish best practices.
“Providing our partners across Europe with access and opportunity to network with other partners is important for helping them to build distinct competitive advantages, new revenue opportunities, and efficiency gains,” said Rob Rae, vice president of business development at Datto. “MSPs have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of product training and business-building sessions, formal and informal networking events, and a sponsor showcase featuring industry-leading solutions from around the world.”
DattoCon19 Paris sessions will be geared toward decision-makers and leaders interested in further developing business strategy, operational processes, and growth initiatives.
DattoCon19 Paris highlights include:
- Executive and industry keynotes, including Robin Robins, a trusted advisor to more than 8,000 MSPs and Magnus Lindkvist, a trendspotting futurologist and author
- Strategic business-building sessions, sales and marketing strategies, and industry insights focused on operations and revenue growth for MSPs
- Unique networking opportunities and peer forums
- A showcase of DattoCon19 Paris sponsors, including Auvik and Webroot
- Hands-on technical product training across all four Datto product lines: Unified Continuity, Business Management, Networking, and File Backup and Sync
- Deep dive pre-conference training including the Autotask PSA Accelerator Boot Camp, Datto RMM Boot Camp, Networking Technologies Boot Camp, and BCDR Ransomware Recovery Boot Camp
“Every year, we work diligently to create the best possible educational and networking experience for our global community of partners,” said Datto’s Mark Simon, managing director, EMEA. “The focus of DattoCon19 Paris will be to help partners not only compete, but to lead in their markets. The featured speakers, educational sessions and networking opportunities at this year’s event will give them the information and tools they need to positively impact their operations and improve business outcomes.”
MSPs can view full agenda details and register for DattoCon19 Paris by visiting: https://paris.dattocon.com/. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Andrea Ayala, Channel Engagement Manager at email@example.com.
Notes to editors:
* Canalys estimates, March 2019
DattoCon19 Paris Sponsorships
- Diamond: Auvik, Webroot
- Platinum: Passportal, Vade Secure, Sophos, Rapid Fire Tools, Titan HQ, Duo, ID Agent, IT Glue, ConnectWise
- Gold: WatchGuard, Inbay, Files.com, NinjaRMM, BitDefender
- Silver: Uptime Solutions, Keepabl, SmileBack, Ydentic, CompTIA, The Email Laundry, bvoip, BeachHead Solutions, Splashtop, Technology Market Toolkit
As the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered by Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers business continuity and disaster recovery, networking, business management, and file backup and sync solutions, and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of partners that provide Datto solutions to half a million businesses across more than 130 countries. Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With global headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has international offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
For more information:
Rahme Mehmet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 7886 015 222
Lisa Perry: email@example.com
Phone: + 44 7723 378454