Nov 04, 2020
How Datto's Updated Community Benefits Partners
We're thrilled to announce that Datto's Community, once split between two platforms, is now unified to provide a more valuable online experience for all Datto partners. We designed the Datto Community to enable learning, networking, and sharing among the now 40,000 members. Partners from all over the globe have the opportunity to ask technical questions, discuss best practices, marketing techniques, gain insight into Datto's product roadmaps, and provide feedback and ideas to Datto's Product Management team.
If you haven’t visited the Community lately, or if you’re completely new to the platform, we’d like to help you get the most out of the platform. Check out these key areas of Community:
- Announcements: Here you’ll find major announcements from Datto.
- Product Forums: The product forums give you a place to ask any technical questions you might have about one of Datto's products. Datto experts and your peers are active in these forums and provide insights and responses to your inquiries.
- Release Notes and Roadmaps Forum: You'll find all the updates about Datto's product roadmaps and release notes in this section.
- Business Forums: These forums open the floor to discussions about the industry, best practices, shared opportunities and challenges, and a chance to learn directly from your peers.
- Ideas: In the "Ideas" section of the Community, we invite you, the MSP, to submit ideas for product features. Our talented engineers and designers review these ideas to see if they fit into the overall product roadmap.
This newly combined platform means that all global Datto partners can easily access the Community's benefits and the forums mentioned above. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to subscribe to updates from any of the forums to stay in the know. Whether you're looking to gain access to Datto experts, learn more about our product roadmap, or have valuable discussions with your peers on industry challenges and trends, the Datto Community delivers.
From Autotask PSA:
From Datto's Partner Portal: