June 16, 2015
Didn’t Make it to New Orleans? Here’s the 5 New Innovations Launched at the Datto Partner Conference
It’s our favorite time of year – the annual Datto Partner Conference, where hundreds of our partners gather to learn, network, and celebrate their success! In New Orleans this morning Datto partners came together for an action packed keynote presentation delivered by founder and CEO Austin McChord.
Over the course of the last two years Datto helped partners earn a quarter of a billion dollars, that’s billion with a “B”. For Datto partners to reach the one billion in revenue milestone within the next few years, product enhancements and innovations are a must. If you couldn’t join Datto in the Big Easy, here’s what you missed (hint, a lot).
- We’re launching a router: Let’s face it, there hasn’t been much innovation in the router market and MSPs are looking for an easier way to manage routers out in the field. Enter the Datto DNA Router. The new Datto DNA Router (arriving in the fall) meets the needs of MSPs as it can be configured and managed entirely from the cloud. Offering instant 4G failover, this “born in the cloud” router will make life a whole lot easier for the busy MSP.
- Backup for Microsoft Office 365: Joining Datto’s backup offerings for SaaS applications such as Google Apps and Salesforce, Datto now provides backup for Office 365. Companies are quickly adopting Microsoft’s Office 365 productivity suite but it turns out most aren’t backing up the data stored in this popular cloud application. Datto partners can now offer their clients a safe, secure backup solution for Office 365.
- ownCloud on SIRIS: Need an enterprise-grade, security-focused file sync and share solution? The answer: ownCloud. Through Datto’s new partnership with the file sync and share provider all new and existing SIRIS devices now come equipped with ownCloud’s functionality. Let the (secure) collaboration begin!
- The Datto Linux Agent is here: When our partners talk, we listen, which is why Datto partners will be thrilled that backup for Linux-based environments has officially arrived. The new Datto Linux Agent comes with better functionality - integrated storage, cloud replication, individual file restore, instant local virtualisation, and more!
- It all comes together on Datto’s updated Partner Portal: For Datto partners, managing their entire fleet of Datto devices and services is going to get a whole lot easier. With the addition of a new activity feed in the Partner Portal, crucial notifications and updates rise right to the top. Efficiency at its best… and there’s more to come.
Need more details on any of the exciting new Datto solutions? Learn more in today’s news release.