Trouble Ticket System
Datto’s ticket system is convenient and the preferred method to submit requests for support. North American partners visit helpdesk.dattobackup.com, and EMEA partners visit resale.dattobackup.co.uk. Click on the “Support” tab and then on “Support Tickets,” provide the required information about your issue, and click “Submit” to open a ticket. A Technical Support Expert will reach out to you within the specified timeframe according to the priority level of the case.
For Datto Backupify specific support please call (800).518.7449 or visit http://backupify.zendesk.com
- North America (877).455.6015 - 24/7/365
- EMEA Local Support: +44.(0).118.402.9609
9:00 AM-5:00 PM (GMT) Monday-Friday
Calls outside of these hours are routed to North America.
Datto has a special Twitter account that can be monitored for up to the minute status updates in times of extraordinary circumstances such as widespread service outages: Go to twitter.com/dattooperations.
Datto also now has a dedicated support Twitter where you can get in touch with us. Follow us @dattosupport.
Important Steps Before Contacting Support
- First, please attempt to troubleshoot the issue. The Datto Knowledge Base is a great resource for troubleshooting, device details, and more.
- Be prepared. Please have the device information and details listed below on hand, ready to share with the Technical Support Expert. This will ensure the best support possible. Relevant details are the following:
- Name, phone number, and email
- Priority level based on Datto’s Service Level Agreement
- Serial number of the device
- Type (exact model) of device
- Problem summary
- Detailed description of the issue
- What steps did you already take with the customer?
- Is this a disaster recovery scenario? Is this a disaster recovery test?
- What error messages are you receiving, if any?
- Has the problem occurred before?
- Has anything changed within your customer’s environment?
- Steps to replicate the issue