The leading provider of hardware based on- and off-site backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, Datto Inc., grew revenues by 300% for the third consecutive year in a row,...
NORWALK, CT - Datto Inc., an award-winning provider of hardware based on- and off-site backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions reported company revenue growth of 300% in 2011; which is the third year in a row Datto has been able to accomplish this feat.
Datto has grown exponentially since its launch in 2007, increasing its partner base to include more than 2,500 VAR, MSP and ISV resellers across North America and Europe. “Datto is dedicated to providing the worlds’ best BDR. We put a huge amount of resources towards customer support, and I’m happy to see that the channel is continuing to vote with its wallet by supporting Datto and leveraging our solutions. I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of Datto’s resale partners. Datto’s success cannot be achieved without your support,” said Austin McChord, CEO of Datto.
Much of the growth in 2011 was due to Datto’s revolutionary business continuity solution, SIRIS, and an increased focus on partner programs and support. SIRIS is the only backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution to offer instant on- and off-site virtualization and screenshot backup verification.
Through Datto’s innovative ‘Inverse Chain Technology’, data is stored in vmdk format on the local device, which means no conversion process is necessary to virtualize failed servers, workstations or desktops. SIRIS aims to eliminate costly downtime in the event of a disaster. Over the course of 2011, Datto had many notable accomplishments including:
- Datto’s business continuity solution, SIRIS, won three ‘Best New Product’ awards at ASCII Group Success Summits
- SIRIS was also awarded ‘Best Managed Service Provider Solution’ at MSPWorld in Austin, TX
- Grew resale partner base by over 200%
- Expanded to over five petabytes of data stored in Datto’s secure bi-coastal data centers
- Executed over 500 successful disaster recoveries from Datto devices and tens of thousands of test virtualizations
- Invested heavily in R&D and Customer Support, growing staff by five times in development and technical support
- Introduced the Datto ‘Authorized Reseller Program’, which is designed to enable partners to grow their business through selling Datto solutions
- Dramatically redesigned and enhanced Datto’s public website
- Integrated Zendesk, a new online support ticketing system, with the Datto Partner Portal
Datto resale partners have also experienced tremendous success selling Datto’s backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions to end-user companies. Datto resale partner, Eric Torres, of River Run Computers, Inc. in Wisconsin explained how Datto helped him grow in 2011. “Ever since River Run Computers, Inc. started providing Datto’s SIRIS solution for our clients’ business continuity needs, we saw an immediate spike in recurring revenue and overall company growth. We have deployed more backup solutions in the past six months than in three years of selling a competing solution. The tools Datto provides resellers with allow for an easier and quicker sales cycle, all while providing our clients with an all-encompassing, cost effective solution. We can rest easy at night knowing our client’s data is safe and secure,” said Torres.
About Datto Inc. Datto Inc. is a leading provider of hardware based on- and off-site backup and disaster recovery solutions. Founded in 2007, Datto is a channel-only company changing the way MSPs and VARs deliver complete business continuity. Datto’s offerings range from small data storage systems to large, enterprise-class business continuity solutions. Easy and affordable pricing, no recovery or incidental fees, generous upgrade plans and US-based technical support are just a few ways Datto is changing the channel.
To learn more about Datto, visit www.datto.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog.
The post Datto Inc. Shows Strong Annual Revenue Growth of 300% in 2011; Expanded Channel Program and Support appeared first on Datto.