An improved Partner portal, extensive and customized marketing support, and new training opportunities will help Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Value Added..
NORWALK, CT, April 9, 2013 – Datto Inc., an award-winning provider of hardware based on- and off-site backup, disaster recovery (BDR) and intelligent business continuity (IBC) solutions announced that it is launching a set of new Partner enablement tools and initiatives today. Datto remains 100% committed to the success of its channel Partners through:
- New and Enhanced Partner Portal: A new user interface and features set will help Partners with advanced device tracking and reporting and improved marketing resources.
- Expanded customer support: 24/5 extended on-call tech support means Partners can now reach a live, U.S.-based technician 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday. (Starting April 15)
- Expanded technology support: Datto is starting a new Quick Start Install Service program in which a Datto Sales Engineer will provide Partners with a comprehensive, step-by-step walkthrough of their first Datto SIRIS or Datto SIRIS Lite implementation.
- New training webinars: Datto is adding a new Sales & Marketing webinar series that will help Partners better understand how to capitalize on opportunities and close more business.
- First Datto Partner Conference: Save the date, the first annual Datto Partner Conference is September 11-13, 2013 in Washington D.C.
- Partner Rockstar Awards: In Q1 2013 Datto introduced the quarterly Partner Rockstar Awards to recognize outstanding Partner successes.
“These tools are something we have been working on for a long time,” said Austin McChord, CEO and Founder of Datto, Inc. “Our Partners are the life blood of our business and without them we wouldn’t be able to function. Our new Partner Portal has been in development for over a year and is built with direct input from our Partners. We are excited to see how Partners put these tools to work, to grow their businesses and help their end clients succeed.” For more information about Datto’s Partner Program email Datto at email@example.com or call 888.294.6312.
About Datto Inc. Datto Inc. is an award-winning vendor of backup, disaster recovery (BDR) and intelligent business continuity (IBC) solutions, providing best-in-class technology and support to its 5,000+ channel Partners throughout North America and Europe. Datto is the only hybrid-cloud BDR/IBC vendor that provides instant on- and off-site virtualization and screenshot backup verification, achieved through its Inverse Chain Technology™. The Datto product line addresses the specific needs of small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and serves a wide range of vertical markets including: healthcare, financial, education, banking, legal, manufacturing, retail, and municipal. Datto is a channel only provider. Solutions are resold through Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Value Added Resellers (VARs) and IT Service Providers to end user businesses.
To learn more about Datto, visit www.datto.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog.