MSP? Tune into this webinar for an introduction of Autotask PSA 2019.2 and recent updates to the native LiveMobile app. This release packs a punch with valuable new features and usability enhancements, including:
- Opportunity UI: As MSP organizations continue to grow, they need a world-class sales opportunity experience to drive new business. The new opportunity UI provides an instant understanding of what’s happening with each sales opportunity.
- Dark Mode: We know how much you love dashboards. In fact, you primarily live in your dashboards day to day. In order to reduce eye strain and make Autotask PSA even more purpose-built for MSPs, we are introducing the option for dark mode throughout the product. Account Dashboards: We have continued to build on that dashboard experience by releasing account level dashboards in the CRM component of Autotask. Now sales professionals can quickly understand the current state of an account before contacting them, and even use the account dashboard in their next QBR with clients.
- User and Asset Based Billing: Invoicing can be a painful experience for an MSP - but it doesn't have to be. Now with the option for user and asset-based billing, MSPs can save time with the automatic roll up of units to bill.
- Integrations Center: The new integrations center enables MSPs to leverage the data from each integration and build actionable dashboards and widgets, create custom ticket categories, build workflow rules that are conditional based on the integration vendor, and create LiveReports that filter on each integration vendor. This makes it easier to further centralize your operations and bring more business intelligence into Autotask PSA.
- LiveMobile Updates: Get the latest information on the journey to a fully native iOS and and Android LiveMobile app. Our mission is to give you the best mobile experience of Autotask so you can be more efficient while at a customer site or just simply away from your desk.