Businesses and PC users around the globe are faced with choosing the best path to handle their Windows 7 devices following Microsoft’s decision to end Extended Support on January 14, 2020. There are several possible routes to take and Managed Service Providers are in a position to help navigate to the best outcome.
Join Datto Senior Implementation Managers Jon North and Aaron Engels on the next installation of the Datto RMM Best Practices webinar series. During this session they will demonstrate how MSPs can leverage Datto RMM to quickly build a business case for the best course of action and then execute a smooth migration at scale.
This session will cover:
- How to quickly evaluate the hardware specifications
- How to scale the assessment of software compatibility
- How to migrate & manage user profiles under the new platform
- How to scale in-place migrations
- How to perform Post-Migration assessments