To support individuals and businesses impacted by the global health crisis, the Canadian government has extended income tax filing deadlines and released billions of dollars. Join us on April 21st at 3:00 PM EST for an educational webinar featuring Calgary-based GGT Chartered Professional Accountants who will review the various forms of relief available to Canadian individuals and businesses.
During this event, we will discuss:
- Deadline extensions for tax filing obligations
- Various relief programs, including:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Temporary Wage Subsidy
- Canada Emergency Business Account
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Financial best practices and how to navigate pitfalls during this time
We hope you’ll join us!