We are looking for a Market Intelligence Manager to join our Intelligence team. The role will apply leading-edge research approaches to provide the business with critical information and analysis to drive decision-making. As a highly motivated and collaborative resource, you will seek to understand challenges across the business and bring clarity to those challenges by driving the research agenda using internal and external data points. This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a real impact on its future direction.
- Develop data-driven insights to understand and prioritize strategic questions, challenges, and inflection points that shape the understanding of our market.
- Leverage strong analytic skills and business acumen to elevate product insights and market trends in the ever-changing IT and Managed Services Industry.
- Research public and non-public information sources to build analytical competitive, intelligence, and statistical modeling.
- Perform fundamental company and industry research, such as TAM, Share Of Wallet, company valuation, financial analysis, and market sizing and segmentation.
- Synthesize data to provide executives with actionable insights as input to corporate, product, and sales strategy
- Develop and Maintain Intelligence dashboards and self-service portal
- Lead intelligence working group to include blackhat and wargaming analysis
- Participate in internal strategic projects as needed
- Experience leading and driving research for PE, VC, Corporate Strategy, or similar consulting experience or equivalent analyst experience leading projects to design statistical and financial models
- Experience analyzing and modeling market trends, IT-related experience preferred
- Ability to manage relationships and projects with analysts, analyst firms, and other similar vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- Ability to navigate and effectively operate within a variety of levels of seniority within and outside the organization
- Self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- An inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
- Experience in SQL, Python, or R
- Strong Experience Required in Exel, Tableau, or Microsoft BI
- Background in the technology industry is a plus
- Experience distilling key insights (the “so whats”) to deliver concise actionable recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience presenting findings and recommendations to a senior audience