As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Reporting to the APJ Sales Director, you will manage the ANZ Go To Market Sales team and lead a team of passionate leaders across the Australian and NZ business. You will have total revenue & growth strategy development accountability.
A look inside the job:
- Build, train, coach and motivate a diverse team of sales professionals to meet and exceed revenue targets and partner satisfaction objectives
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams for the ANZ region
- Manage the training, engagement and productivity of the Sales ANZ team, owning all leadership responsibilities,partnering with the Human Resources team on hiring, performance management, engagement, and coaching activities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the necessary key contacts within Datto’s partner network.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with Datto’s goals and core values
- Drive new ideas into existing and new markets to ensure that high levels of revenue growth are achieved
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Evangelise our Datto’s vision through partner interaction, events, speaking engagements, and trade shows
- Work collaboratively with global cross-functional teams such as Business Development, Support, Success and Marketing to develop resource and business planning activity
- Proven experience leading a team of sales individuals within the B2B technology sector, particular driving growth
- through an MSP channel model.
- Demonstrate a strategic and analytical sales approach with solid business acumen and data-driven decision making
- Agility enough to drive the right behaviour in transactional and strategic sales environments
- Commitment to over-achievement with the ability to get buy-in, overcome objections and exceed targets
- Authentic, transparent and respectful communication style that fosters a strong team culture and caters to different
- work styles
- A strong team player with the ability to build mutually respectful partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Display high emotional intelligence with empathy for others and have the ability to understand what motivates
- individuals and coach/support/drive them accordingly
- Demonstrated experience in and a genuine passion for developing people
- You’re an inspirational leader who people will follow, respect and trust Your Approach to Work
- While you can lead a team, you don’t just hand-wave on the details. You can jump right in and describe in detail the
- difference between average and great when it comes to a product launch in a new country.
- People have said that you don't do things TO people; you do things WITH them. It makes all the difference for empowering your team and scaling their capabilities.
- At the same time, you drive yourself and your team to excellence. You thrive in environments where it feels like you are going backwards faster and faster on ice skates.
- You apply analysis, creativity, and resourcefulness to optimise what you do and steadily improve.
- You realise that thorny challenges don’t stay within the confines of a particular department. You take a systems thinking approach, identifying solutions that are broader than the scope of your role.
- You are confident in your abilities while being humble in your outlook.
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Please note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.