As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As an IT Support Specialist, you are passionate about delivering robust and reliable systems and services to our internal customers. An essential part of our fast-moving IT team, you'll be focused on providing top-notch on-site and remote technical support to Datto employees. You will be the first point of contact for end-user support and enjoy communicating with people at varying levels of technical knowledge. You will find yourself supporting SaaS apps, desktop operating systems and software, provisioning/de-provisioning accounts and hardware, inventory management, resolving printer issues, or any number of other technology-related issues. You will report to the Internal Systems Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You have a passion for technology, pride in your work, and have a combination of customer service and technical skills!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide end-user support, acting as a point of contact for technical issues and escalating as necessary
- Support and manage corporate systems and services that are used by our global workforce
- Support IT policies & standards in a fast-growing company, delivering on IT Service Level Agreements
- Work closely across multiple departments on IT-related initiatives and projects
- Partner with engineers where IT and production systems cross
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and process in our internal knowledge base
- Provide graceful reaction to high-priority requests with little or no notice, providing clear documentation and follow-through
- Utilize all available resources to solve complex challenges
- Some travel and after-hours or weekend coverage, based on needs
- 2-4 years of experience providing Desktop Support
- In-depth knowledge of advanced troubleshooting on macOS, Windows, Linux, and various lines of business applications.
- Experience supporting common SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Workspace(Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive), Okta, and Slack
- Not afraid to take on a challenge by yourself or with a team
- Experience meeting SLAs and service quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to accuracy
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows desktop administration in a domain environment
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology, including Zoom Rooms
- Pick up new technologies quickly on your own
- Jira (or equivalent) ticketing system knowledge
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.