As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Does this describe you?
You’re an experienced marketer with proven expertise in developing and executing full funnel, brand to demand plans, and a track record of beating pipeline and revenue marketing contribution targets. You will play a vital role in Datto’s continued growth across ANZ by creating and executing compelling campaigns to drive awareness and consideration for Datto, and increasing new partners and growth opportunities with existing partners.
This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
A Look Inside The Job
- Develop, execute and socialise omni-channel, multi-touch demand plans aligned to sales plays and regional marketing strategy
- Leverage market opportunity, industry and other market trend data to develop quarterly marketing plans, and define audiences and channels of reach
- Measure, analyse and optimise marketing's effectiveness and business impact for the region
- Enable and educate sales leaders and their teams to elevate processes and outcomes (SDRs, Hunters and Channel Representatives)
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors across events, industry and PR agencies to maximise partnerships and optimise results
- Drive new partner acquisition across the ANZ region
- Develop creative cross-sell /up-sell campaigns
- Establish and execute account based marketing programs and measure performance against target markets/accounts
- Identify supporting content needs to deliver on campaign expectations.
- Present campaign concepts and deliverables to internal and external teams including senior leaders, covering programs, strategy, and budget
- Help secure customer advocates, references and case studies to support growth in the region
- Coordinate with internal teams and outsourced vendors/agencies to execute regional programs and campaigns
- Collaborate with global marketing teams across partner, content, digital and field marketing to optimise market qualified leads and campaign effectiveness
- Solid, integrated marketing experience with exposure to B2B audience
- Passion, energy and a collaborative "one team" ethos
- Experience of working very closely with Sales, preferably in an Indirect Channel environment
- A good grasp of marketing principles including; content, digital, lead / demand generation, product and partner marketing
- Ability to identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Metric driven marketing mind with strong analysis and reporting skills
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- Agility to work within an fast moving, expanding region as part of a matrix global function
- Organised self-starter who can prioritise effectively in a continuously evolving environment in order to focus on the highest impact and most strategic activities
- Creative thinker who looks to challenge the status quo
- Proficiency with marketing and CRM platforms and marketing technologies
- Ability to collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop compromisable solutions/programs to address regional needs
- The aptitude to uncover business objectives and identify opportunities for advancement translating new products or industry updates into marketing content on multiple platforms
- Exceptional writing skills
- Metric driven with the ability to unpick trends and campaign quality
- Experience in channel / partner marketing
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Please note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.