As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Program Management under the Customer Experience department.
- Ensure a high service delivery within on- and off-shore teams to create a “One Datto” approach across all global levels
- Monitor execution of processes by using expert knowledge of related systems
- Uphold adherence to global SLAs across multiple roles and ticket types
- Build and maintain core stakeholder relationships within internal business teams
- Funnel escalations to appropriate teams and mitigate risks if needed
- Identify gaps, improvements, and areas for automation to be proposed for Change Management processes
- Drive decisions about daily operations, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as the approach regarding workload, staffing and scheduling
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with service delivery in an operations or IT environment
- Ability to manage deadlines while delivering consistent, high quality work
- Experience building process flows, training and tracking material
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Strong attention to detail, creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.