This is an exciting time to join Datto as part of a high performing, fast paced team that is directly accountable for the Customer / Partner experience. As the Product Manager and Administrator of Gainsight, our Customer Success tool, you will leverage your technical aptitude and customer expertise to enable the Partner Success team and other cross-departmental stakeholders to operationalize business strategy and enhance core CX functions.
Additionally, you will drive and/or support key integration needs between Gainsight and Salesforce, and may also be called up to play a key role in managing and/or supporting strategic initiatives that increase the effectiveness of the team and accelerate proactive value realization capabilities of the Partner Success role.
You will be someone who deeply cares about the success of your teammates, and can think creatively about how to improve the way to think about and engage the partner.
Does This Describe You:
You're eager to learn, personable, and technical/analytical.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage, drive and own features, capabilities and future development roadmap of Gainsight, Datto’s primary Customer Success platform
- Enable Partner Success & Sales teams to maximize partner health and retention by designing & implementing effective processes and workflows across platforms (Gainsight, Salesforce, getFeedback)
- Configure & optimize architecture of Gainsight to support key needs of Success and Go-to-Market teams (e.g., integrations, reporting / dashboards, workflows)
- Build, manage and implement a robust features roadmap that improve the partner experience (e.g., Renewals Capabilities, Customer Health Scores / Analytics, Product Analytics, etc.)
- Collaborate with Success Strategy & Operations, Partner Success, GTM, Enterprise Systems and Data & Analytics departments on key initiatives
- Drive adoption of best practices and standard procedures of CX tools
- Develop and manage platform configuration and process documentation
- Lead and manage required training & enablement of Gainsight across Partner Success and other key stakeholders
- Define business logic, build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data to trigger actions for Partner Success Managers to engage with customers proactively
- Analyze team productivity and ensure effective use of all systems including Gainsight, Salesforce, and other internal systems
- Learn all of the inner workings of the Success and Sales teams, and help create process documentation and workflow mappings
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto's most significant contributors to overall customer health, including sources of risk (of churn)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proficiency in administering, customizing or developing modules for CRM and/or ERP platforms
- Understanding of data management principles and query language
- Demonstrated aptitude in designing and building technical solutions
- Solid analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Attention to detail and quality assurance
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- ‘Can-do’ attitude towards understanding and decrypting a complicated systems landscape
- Adaptable and able to solve issues with little to no definition or process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Thrives in a growing organization with rapidly changing capabilities & requirements
- Eager to learn
- Collaborative team player
- Willingness to travel to other Datto offices as needed, ~10% of time
- Previous Admin experience with Gainsight or Salesforce
- Experience in a customer success operations, sales operations or business operations role
- Gainsight Certified Administrator (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with account management and/or customer success roles
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.