As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As a BCP/DR and Crisis Management expert, there is no better place to practice your chosen profession than at Datto. We have the deepest appreciation for pragmatic and effective Business Continuity, it’s what we are most known for. We already speak your language and we’re ready for you to come take ownership of this critical function and help us with our continuous improvement efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and drive key processes for effective Business Continuity and Crisis Management.
- Plan, coordinate and manage business continuity and disaster recovery activities to ensure plans are effective, maintained and tested.
- Plan and coordinate efforts for preparedness exercises or tests to examine the effectiveness of continuity and crisis response plans (i.e. scenario-driven tabletop exercises, failover testing etc)
- Develop and administer awareness and training programs in support of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management programs.
- Provide leadership and direction to continuity and recovery teams during a crisis situation.
- Work with the cyber risk team to perform quantitative risk analysis to identify points of vulnerability and recommend disaster avoidance and reduction strategies. Report and lead efforts to resolve high-impact risks, gaps and corrective action strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assure integration and compatibility of common response, priorities, and planning efforts.
- Maintain continuity and recovery policies, and monitor compliance with those policies.
- Develop a data driven methodology for continual monitoring and reporting of key resilience controls.
- Minimum 4 years directly supporting organizational BCP/DR and Crisis Management
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Proven record for developing and maintaining organizational wide crisis management
- Proven record for driving organizational change and engagement with a BCP/DR program.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Generous paid paternal leave
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.