As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
We're looking for an experienced, excellence-obsessed and motivated Director of EMEA Distribution to lead the Distribution Sales effort across EMEA in order to help all countries and regions achieve sales and performance targets, recruit and manage distributors and grow business opportunities.
You will help build a world-class distribution network that delivers win-win outcomes for all parties. You will lead a team that will create and deliver impactful, engaging and memorable distribution programs that deliver significant revenue growth, customer acquisition and market share results.
Reporting to the VP of EMEA, you will be a key part of the company’s global expansion strategy, creating and deploying best practices that deliver measurable results. You must be flexible and ambitious to grow the region with emerging and untapped territories.
Does This Describe You:
You have a creative mindset, are a relationship builder, and target audacious goals.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop and execute distribution strategy aligned to Datto core values and goals, this will include planning and execution of Distribution programs, measurement and success metrics to increase incremental distribution revenue in EMEA
- Establish a network of relationships with key distributor senior executives
- Continue to build and evolve the organisation from a structural and operational standpoint.
- Develop and maintain internal relationship with key supporting functions within Datto
- Where needed engage in direct partner interactions and high impact sales activities, supporting the Channel sales executives and High Touch teams to secure business, assist the escalation of issues and resolve conflicts.
- In conjunction with the distributors, build a short, medium and long term business plan which include accurate forecasts for sustainable growth
- Develop and lead a partner onboarding process outlining mutual performance objectives, sales, critical milestones and the need for organisational alignment
- Determine revenue targets and other key performance indicators for the team & lead proactive initiatives to improve output
- Develop a team dynamic with strong communication and best practice sharing
- Communicate regularly with staff through group meetings and individual sessions, ensuring issues/input from staff is listened to and that company/department strategy/goals/decisions are communicated promptly.
- 8+ years managing and developing technology distributor relationships with successful outcomes
- Commerce is in your DNA - goal-driven and sales-oriented with a proven track record of success
- Broad business background, including knowledge of basic financial, marketing and selling concepts
- Knowledge of security software industry, including competitors, market needs and trends
- Strategic thinker around business, marketing, and product challenges
- A fluent, confident and compelling communicator - internally and externally
- Ability to influence and engage without authority - internally and externally
- Experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with success establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner
- Strong interpersonal, program and project management skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Private health/dental insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LifeWorks offering discounts at local retailers/restaurants
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.