As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto is looking for an individual responsible for design, development, testing, support and maintenance of complex, large-scale operational and fault tolerant integration solutions. They are in need of someone with strong Mulesoft or full-stack java experience and 3+ years of hands-on experience with integrations between various enterprise systems.
- Participate in the design and configuration of interfaces using Mulesoft
- Solve or recommend solutions atop business challenges and gaps using Mulesoft
- Actively maintain interfaces between various enterprise systems using Mulesoft
- Assist in a thorough assessment of current state and spearhead post-assessment development
- Support any design and configuration changes as necessary
- Maintain documentation on various integration processes
- Develop unit tests and provide code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Assist with ad hoc project tasks
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Mule ESB and hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ and 4.0 with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Strong experience in developing Mule flows/DataWeave using Anypoint Studio.
- Solid understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience designing and configuring interfaces using Mulesoft
- Strong experience with Containers and MicroServices
- Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
- Experience in building and testing applications and Microservices on the MuleSoft platform
- Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing and orchestration in MuleSoft
- Understanding of JSON and XML message formats
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft
- Strong Java skills
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have experience with distributed source control systems such as GIT
- Mulesoft certifications a plus
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.