At Datto our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world’s leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
Due to the consistent growth within Datto, we are currently recruiting for a Partner Success Manager to join our team in Amsterdam!
Does this describe you:
- A problem solver
- A team player
- A great communicator
A look inside the job:
- Drive the achievement of high levels of partner retention within an assigned set of partner accounts
- Promote increased product adoption, partner loyalty, and partner health via proactive engagement with partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Engage in retention efforts in support of at-risk partners, and establish success plans moving forward
- Identify opportunities to better retain partners based on partner size, length of service, and other factors Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding partner health and drivers of attrition on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, to help inform actions across the business
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales to actively address partner satisfaction issues that may inhibit receivables, renewals, and up-sell, and also to negotiate concessions required in order to move forward effectively with specific partners
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering to influence product roadmap, design, and development based upon partner feedback
- Collaborate with Marketing on initiatives to create a world-class partner experience that drives high partner loyalty and enhances partner value
- Collaborate with Services, Support, and Training to address specific partner needs and concerns, and to maximize product adoption
- Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to improve partner experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results Travel to company offices, partner locations, industry events and other locations as required.
Does your profile include:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field is required
- At least 2 years experience in Success, Account Management, Client Services, or related field is required
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with partners, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with partners toward positive outcomes
- Strong analytical ability, capable of identifying high-impact solutions to identified partner problems, as well as proactively solving potential issues before they become problems for the partner
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and engage resources both within and outside of your direct control to move efforts forward in support of a common goal for the business
- Ability to work with partners to defuse anger or confusion and come to a mutually beneficial conclusion
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various partner-enablement technologies such as partner success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc. preferred but not required
At Datto, we believe YOU are our greatest strength! We know that exceptional results rarely come from ordinary effort and our work hard, play hard attitude creates an atmosphere where you can do your life’s work. Be inquisitive! Be irreverent! Be bold! Datto believes in building a foundation that helps each other succeed. We are a team that respects and trusts each other and we do the right thing by putting our customers first. We also believe in work-life balance. Go on a vacation using your unlimited time off. Sign up for a class on us with our education reimbursement program. To see our full listing of open positions check out datto.com/careers today!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.