As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to help administer and customize our Salesforce.com
solution to support our Sales, Marketing, Success and Support organizations. We are looking for someone who is passionate about simplifying user experience, innovating, seeking business process improvements and strong user adoption. You will be the resident domain expert of Salesforce.com
responsible for supporting users and technical customizations and integrations with other platforms. This role will be part of our Enterprise Systems department, working side by side with Salesforce Administrators and Developers and located in EMEA or APAC regions.Below are the requirements for this role:
- Responsible for day to day administration of Salesforce.com
- Monitor User adoption rates and respond as needed to improve
- Design, document, build, test and deploy alerts, reports, complex dashboards and workflow within Salesforce.com.
- Manage integration of Salesforce.com with other systems and Datto solutions
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce.com feature and functionality enhancements
- Recommend best practices around new and existing Salesforce.com features
- Participate in discoveries with key stakeholders to outline requirements
- Responsible for promoting tested & approved changes from Sandbox instances to Production
- Assist with the management of outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners
- Ongoing management of SFDC users, data sets, and security
- Customization and development to fit business needs
- Manage workflow and suggest improvements to business processes to address strategic initiatives
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation as necessary to support Salesforce.com users. Provide hands on training as needed.
- A trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture
- A true asset to Datto due to broad and deep knowledge of business and technical architecture across all relevant domains.
- Bachelors degree
- 4-6 years of Salesforce.com administration experience required
- Experience integrating with a marketing automation system (ie Marketo)
- Experience designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task various projects and balance priorities
- Ability to work well either independently or as part of the wider team in geographically disparate locations
- Strong organizational/time management skills and ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Strong technical aptitude for data management (data analysis, data visualization, data structure)
- Salesforce.com Administrator & Platform App Builder certificates
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce (development skill set)
- Experience with Jira or similar ticketing solutions
- Management or Tech Lead experience
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.