Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 17,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation, we are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented Marketing Director with a proven track record of hitting aggressive revenue targets in a rapid growth environment. This is a highly visible role within the region, and you will be responsible for developing and delivering a fully integrated demand generation strategy for APAC, and aligning with APAC GTM teams to deliver on quarterly and annual revenue targets. This role will develop regional marketing programs focused on new business acquisition across emerging markets in Asia, and new business, new product acquisition in ANZ. You will collaborate closely with Datto's field sales teams and corporate marketing teams to develop an effective mix of global and regional campaigns to achieve MQL, opportunity and revenue targets.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative problem solver, a highly collaborative and revenue driven marketer, and highly experienced in developing and executing foundational marketing programs and processes that are scalable and predictable for APAC markets.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead the strategy and development of a multi-channel, fully integrated demand generation strategy in the APAC region and ensure execution to achieve MQL, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Partner with APAC Sales, Sales Development, and Business Development teams to create a holistic and coordinated strategy and execution plans for inbound and outbound demand generation.
- Create repeatable regionalized programs that build off global demand generation activities, while incorporating region-centric messaging and channels.
- Serve as the voice of the region with respect to regional nuances and differentiators to/from the field to allow for a constant feedback loop with global teams, to iterate and evolve regional demand generation strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations teams to track key demand gen KPIs, progress vs goals, and develop actionable insights from campaign performance and trends.
- Set up regular touchpoints with key stakeholders in the GTM organization to review funnel health, assess pipeline health, and present learnings and opportunities to GTM leadership in Marketing QBRs.
- Develop the demand gen investment strategy across channels and programs, and constantly test new demand gen opportunities to drive awareness and demand for Datto in various APAC markets.
- Co-lead custom programs with regional leaders, build governance and reporting into programs to ensure scalable best practices and program performance adjustments.
- Deliver on demand generation metrics and OKRs with a laser focus on data, specifically leading to the regional forecasting, measurement and analysis of APAC Marketing strategy’s impact
- Optimize conversion funnel and lead nurturing programs to ensure that demand gen initiatives are translating into revenue.
- Seven or more years of proven experience with B2B or B2C SaaS marketing.
- Proven experience with regional (ANZ, Asia) pipeline generation strategy and implementation. Extensive familiarity with Managed Service Provider and Regional Channel Partner markets.
- Track record of hitting aggressive growth targets leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional team player.
- Ability to turn vision into strategy and a marketing plan. Self starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, and working cross functionally to develop region-specific solutions.
- Proven ability to connect the dots between different teams, and ensure everyone is on the same page with regular communication.
- Experience building and managing marketing budgets at scale.
- Experience working with local agencies to scale marketing support for demand generation.
- In-depth understanding of the Managed Services and Reseller market
- Excellent people management skills and ability to mentor team members in various offices
- Customer centric, highly effective at leveraging data to improve decision making.
- Familiarity with systems like Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Note: Only candidates who are Singapore Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.