Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Nordic team, where you'll have all the excitement and opportunity that a start up has to offer...but with the added benefit of the backing of a bigger company. We're looking for hungry sales individuals, with big ambitions to nurture and grow our existing accounts within the Nordic region. You'll be looking after circa 30 accounts, which will be built up over time.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Develop great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Implement account development plans and understand our partner's goals to optimise revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated by webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web inquiries and phone inquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Use CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Expand footprint of new products into the base of existing customers; grow existing base through reaching out to end-user customers through reselling
- Manage your schedule to attend internal and external meetings, both online and physical where travel allows.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and mid-market focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals is a must
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Enjoy working in a quota-oriented environment
- Two years of sales experience
- Experience in Technical or solution selling through a channel