Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a growing team. Learn more about Datto at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
You have a passion for learning and like to take on new challenges and opportunities.
A Look Inside the Job:
- You will report to the FP&A Manager
- Work closely with the VP of FP&A, CFO and senior leadership members of the Research & Development team including the CTO and CPO
- Partner with Product leaders on new offerings and prepare various financial models
- Maintain logic and assumptions for product analyses and profitability
- Develop and maintain cost per tb model to help make future decisions
- Prepare other analyses as needed for R&D to support growth across various initiatives
- Maintain headcount model and forecast
- Collaborate across various teams to determine unit-level economics for product lines (as an example)
- Contribute to the formation of a detailed operating plan and long-term corporate financial model; track ongoing changes to the business in the rolling forecast working closely with the FP&A Analyst
- Communicate and effectively collaborate with various levels of seniority within and outside the organization
- 5+ years of FP&A, banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- A Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- A strong understanding of financial accounting and 3-statement financial models
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and data analytics
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing with the ability to summarize analyses thoughtfully
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic and strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who can take on responsibility with little guidance
- Resourceful and able to work with changing priorities and incomplete data
- Experience working with Publicly Traded Companies
- SQL and Tableau experience
We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package available to all full-time employees, including but not limited to:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding program
- Health Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace app
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.