This is an exciting time to join Datto as part of a high-performing, fast-paced team that is directly accountable for the partner experience. As a member of Partner Operations, you will be engaged in highly strategic and analytical initiatives that enable our Partner Success team to elevate the quality of our commercial relationships.
You should be tech-savvy, comfortable with data, and have a structured, analytical mindset. You should also have experience building reports leveraging a wide array of historical and forward-facing metrics to help drive key decisions across Customer Experience (CX) and be comfortable working with enterprise platforms such as Salesforce and Gainsight. You will be expected to learn how the Partner Success organization works and its impact on partners and the rest of the company.
Ultimately, this opportunity will challenge you to build skills across multiple projects in strategy and operations, as well as stretch your abilities to work in an agile environment with cross-functional teams. You will be someone who deeply cares about the success of your teammates and our partners, and be bold enough to lean-in and apply critical thinking and data analysis to solve problems.
Does This Describe You:
- Eager to learn, analytical, critical thinker
- Thrives on new challenges and helping to build meaningful solutions amidst ambiguity
- Results-oriented, bias for action
- Personable, team-oriented
- Loves tinkering with data, reports and tools
A Look Inside the Job:
- Enable Partner Success and CX with key strategic insights, ad-hoc and ongoing analysis
- Provide direct analytical & operational support to Partner Success leadership and team
- Build and maintain ongoing strategic analysis & report-based deliverables (e.g., success metrics & forecasting models, coverage modeling, heal desk case evaluation)
- Develop dashboards and ad-hoc reports across multiple platforms/formats (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, Tableau, Excel) to accelerate key initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto's most significant contributors to customer health, including sources of risk/churn and their financial impact
- Work with complex data sets ranging from customer master, product subscriptions, contracts to financial metrics
- Assist with process re-engineering and operational transformation efforts
- Identify and implement methods to improve efficiency in data integrity, data retrieval, and utilization
- Support the quarterly metrics process, including developing dashboards that create transparency and motivation around team goals
- Support the Global Partner Operations team in executing strategic initiatives/projects across departments
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Success, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Business Operations or an Analytics role (e.g., Consulting, Financial Services, Investment Banking, Data Science)
- Affinity for technology, data, and process
- Experience with data manipulation, analysis, and reporting across a CRM or data warehouse
- Proficiency in SQL and ability to analyze data and develop logical recommendations
- Skilled in Salesforce, Powerpoint/Google Slides, and Excel/Google Sheets
- Passionate about finding the “story” in the data, and communicating insights and opportunities to senior stakeholders
- Thrives as part of a growing organization with rapidly changing capabilities and requirements
- Adaptable and able to solve issues with little to no definition or process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Tableau or other BI software proficiency nice to have
- Fun and entrepreneurial mindset required
- “Can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel to other Datto offices as needed, ~10%
- Experience in a Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, or Business Operations role
- Prior experience in consulting, financial analysis, or investment banking
- Salesforce certification a plus, willingness to work toward relevant systems certifications if not already received
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.