As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
As part of our 2021 ANZ growth strategy, Datto is seeking an ambitious and tenacious Strategic Channel Sales Manager with strong integrity, mature sales processes and a solution sales mindset to be responsible for owning and achieving partner acquisition, sales and enablement objectives.
A Look Inside The Job
Develop your account base of mid-market IT Service Providers who engage with end user customers and prospects across various industry segments (hybrid “hunter/farmer” role)
- Acquire new and grow existing strategic, targeted mid-market accounts across a national territory
- Deliver significant growth in your region by focusing on pipeline generation, working with partner executives, technical and sales teams to drive sell-through activity and build and maintain ownership of your ecosystem of partners
- Drive growth, enablement and expertise of partners and undertake SWOT analysis to position and sell Datto solutions including, Unified Continuity and SaaS solutions in a “Sell-Through” model and Business Management and Remote Monitoring solutions in a “Sell-To” model
- Conduct regular meetings and business planning sessions with targeted partners, including QBRs to plan MDF budgeting and business activities to drive mutual recurring revenue growth
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager, ANZ VP and local sales teams to implement sales planning activity across the region
- Ensure alignment with the marketing team to drive growth in the focus products and segments and markets through field activities like conferences, trade shows, training, webinars, etc. Work closely with marketing teams to improve company’s brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis and build trust as a valued business consultant
- Absorb and analyse feedback from the market, and communicate that back to technical teams to help guide the product road map
- 7+ year’s demonstrated success in a quota carrying role, ideally selling SaaS, CRM, Networking and/or Back-Up technologies through the mid-market / SME IT channel
- A winner’s mindset that appreciates and practices the power of collaboration, empathy, knowledge sharing and values centric discovery
- Proven track-record of exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas and performance targets in ANZ (New buying partner and monthly recurring revenue targets)
- Energy, business acumen and demonstrated ability to promote a Business and IT management value proposition to Business and IT Leaders at C Level
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused on goals and objectives, self-manage, influence and work collaboratively across all levels
- Exceptional account planning processes and a truly consultative approach through business led conversations
- Knowledge of Sell-Through and Sell-To sales strategies
- Ability to convey complex ideas and strategies
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding programme
- Education reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Private Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- An authentic culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.