As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here.
As part of our expansion strategy, Datto is seeking an ambitious and tenacious Strategic Channel Manager with strong integrity and a solution sales mindset to be responsible for owning and achieving partner sales and enablement objectives in the ASEAN region.
A Look Inside The Job
- Develop your account base of IT System Integrators/Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers who engage with end user customers and prospects across various industry segments
- Acquire IT System Integrators/Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers from a target list
- Deliver significant growth in your region by focusing on pipeline generation, working with partner executives, technical and sales teams to drive sell-through activity and build and maintain ownership of your ecosystem partners
- Drive growth, enablement and expertise of partners and undertake SWOT analysis to position and sell Datto solutions, namely BCDR and SaaS solutions in a Sell-Through model
- Conduct regular meetings and business planning sessions with targeted partners, including QBRs to plan MDF budgeting and business activities to drive mutual recurring revenue growth
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager, APAC VP and local sales teams to implement sales planning activity across the region
- Ensure alignment with the marketing team to drive growth in the focus products and segments and markets through field activities like conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc. Work closely with marketing teams to improve company’s brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis and build trust as a valued business consultant
- Absorb and analyse feedback from the market, and communicate that back to technical teams to help guide the product road map
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS & Back-Up technologies through the IT channel
- Proven track-record of exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas and performance targets in Singapore, and preferably across the ASEAN region with experience in Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia.
- Energy, business acumen and demonstrated ability to promote a Business and IT management value proposition to Business and IT Leaders at C Level
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused on goals and objectives, self-manage, influence and work collaboratively across all levels
- Exceptional account planning processes and a truly consultative approach through business led conversations
- Knowledge of Sell-Through and Sell-To sales strategies
- Ability to convey complex ideas and strategies
- Must be fluent in Mandarin (written and spoken to a business level)
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” onboarding at our HQ in Connecticut (currently remote)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Unlimited paid time off
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.