As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
This leadership role will focus on building a best-in-class paid media digital marketing strategy that can scale globally. The role will execute strategic digital campaigns that generate leads and drive customer acquisition and cross-sell. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and experience in B2B demand gen, paid search, paid social media, data analysis, and conversion optimization, as well as an excellent communicator and collaborator.
This is a critical role within the digital marketing team reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing. With an emphasis on website strategy for demand gen, SEM, and paid social, the role will focus on driving demand through an orchestration of digital activities as part of integrated campaigns that deliver impressions, engagement and qualified leads.
• Responsible for planning global paid media advertising strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating budgets, executing, and measuring results on campaign strategies that drive qualified leads.
• Establish KPI’s, track and monitor ROI of SEM & paid social activities in continuous effort to optimize impact and spend.
• Develop a global, data-driven strategy, bringing in digital best practices and execution strategies to the Datto Marketing team. Collaborating with SEO team, align on keyword strategy.
• Plan regional paid media strategies in close collaboration with Field Marketing and Sales leaders, to support integrated plans and meet regional business targets.
• Ensure campaigns are planned and executed holistically, taking into account coordination with other campaign tactics, measurement, tagging, reporting, analytics, and database considerations.
• Partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including key stakeholders, field marketing teams, content team, product marketing teams, sales, content and creative to ensure brand consistency, audience moderation, messaging, offers and influencing creative that drives engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
• Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach customers in new ways to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
• Monitor competitive and industry best practices of applications, channels, tactics, design and strategy.
• Identify new capabilities or innovative ways to enable faster growth, higher lifetime value, and lower cost per acquisition.
• Coordinate cross-functionally with the business teams to ensure an excellent customer experience.
• Evaluate marketing plans regularly to identify the most efficient use of the marketing budget and deliver the highest quality leads.
• Deliver performance-based presentations to management and key stakeholders.
• Minimum of 3-5 years proven track record of driving digital paid media for mid-sized businesses, either in-house or at an agency (SEM, Paid Social, Retargeting, Display advertising, Programmatic advertising, Conversion optimization)
• Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing digital marketing initiatives that drive demand and will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization
• Led successful digital campaign optimizations – including bid and budget optimization, ad copy creation, testing, negative optimization etc. to increase conversion rates across various channels to drive qualified demand; Google PPC, Google Display, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Ability to develop and manage multiple media campaigns across global regions simultaneously to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Understanding of platform integrations that enable lead flow from digital advertising platforms through to marketing automation & CRM tools, i.e. Marketo / Salesforce.
• Goal oriented with strong performance management capabilities.
• Self-starter comfortable looking for and filling gaps in process, communications, cross-team collaboration and campaigns
• Proficiency with web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics. Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-backed decisions to test, measure, and improve programs.
• Project management and critical thinking skills desired
• Knowledge and understanding of the latest innovations and trends in paid media digital marketing
• Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skills.
• Consumer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationships across the business.
• Curious, continual learner with a willingness to embrace professional development
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. People management a plus.
• BA/BS Degree and relevant work experience required.
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted