As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Senior Manager of Systems Operations provides support for Sales and Revenue Operations teams to ensure optimized use and functionality of Datto sales systems. This person works within the Systems & Sales Operations team to facilitate collaboration, information sharing, and performance management through the development and management of Datto’s third party sales tools..
- Work closely with Sales, IT and the SFDC product teams to develop functionality improvements for end users
- Attends IT development-related meetings as needed
- Through regular touchpoints, ensures alignment and sign-off of business requirement documentation
- Create and communicate monthly release notes to users (including any necessary training)
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues, including maintaining an internal bug tracking, driving issue resolution, and communicating with IT and end users on resolution process
- Assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC as well as the impact to integrated applications, systems, and processes
- Responsible for systems administration, including user onboarding and training, ad-hoc Salesforce reporting, and dashboard management, and administering system permissions
- Work with other technology groups to ensure seamless experience for end users
- Work with the following tools: SFDC, Marketo, Outreach, Yesware, Gong Linkedin Navigator, Gainsight
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders. An ability to influence for greater outcomes.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented
- High degree of technical expertise and extensive knowledge providing business system analysis
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
- 3+ years of extensive working knowledge of SFDC, Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Familiar with the integration and native behaviors of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience participating and leading business requirement gathering sessions
- Strong verbal and written communication, advocating for end user
- High degree of independence and ability to drive projects forward
- Ability to contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment, with strong time-management skills
- Ability to manage several cross-functional stakeholders at all levels, including non-technical audiences
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.