Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with manual testing, testing applications, sites and automation
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Deep understanding of software development lifecycle
· Independent, driven, creative with a desire to take ownership
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Knowledge of testing methodologies, concepts and leading practices
· Experience writing automated test scripts
· Experience with APIs, Integrations and automated testing to support deep functional, integration and performance testing
· Strong attention to detail producing quality test plans, scripts, execution results and an ongoing repository for regression testing
· Experience tracking and reporting key test metrics to management (e.g. script authoring, execution, defects)
· Strong communicator demonstrating the ability to facilitate User Acceptance Testing
· Able to find improvement opportunities and execute with minimal direction
· Prior experience working with CRM and/or ERP technologies (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Salesforce) supporting mission critical Opportunity to Cash processes in a High-Tech environment
· Prior experience working with NetSuite (e.g. SuiteScript, SuiteBilling and/or SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA), Salesforce and/or Mulesoft
· Exposure to 3rd party app integrations and APIs
· Software configuration management experience
· NetSuite, Mulesoft, SFDC Certifications
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted