As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto is seeking a Revenue Operations Leader to oversee all aspects of marketing operations for this rapidly growing multinational technology company. This role will be primarily responsible for marketing reporting, analysis and insights based on underlying performance data. The role also involves supporting day to day marketing processes, such as campaign design and execution, content analysis and reporting, and board level analysis. Insights developed on this team will drive marketing decisions and influence key GTM approaches around the world.
Does This Describe You:
Dynamic, experienced marketing operations leader, capable of creating a vision, developing the strategy to achieve that vision globally, and implementing the tactics to deliver the strategic results. The ideal candidate will be very analytical and comfortable in Marketo, SalesForce, Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer and marketing leadership to understand, set and measure progress against marketing and sales goals.
- Lead the marketing operations team, setting marketing operations goals in the context of the business strategy, creating a strategy and a plan, and executing to achieve those goals.
- Work with demand generation teams and campaign managers to inform integrated marketing strategies and tactics with analytics on program performance and best practices.
- Generate analytics on marketing performance, including ownership of the department-wide CMO dashboard and creation of monthly and quarterly dashboards monitoring progress in priority markets/industries.
- Enable self-serve reporting and program analytics for field marketing and business development teams globally.
- Maintain data within Marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data governance, and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance with company policies and governmental regulations such as GDPR.
- Track marketing department spend, working with marketing leaders to optimize programs and ensure effectiveness and ROI of their programs.
- Establish and update training programs and documentation for marketing technologies, processes and best practices.
- Analyze the data and teach the marketing operations team to develop insights that guide marketing and sales efforts and influence business strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- 10+ years of marketing, analytics or operations experience, preferably in a B2B, high-growth digital marketing environment.
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, SFDC, Drift, Bizible, and Google Analytics preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail.
- Experience building a distributed workforce with operational excellence strong marketing operations experience;
- Self-motivated and able to lead and manage a team that coordinates across functions for innovative programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop team members.
- Ability to effectively develop and build new functional and operational processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly organized, detail orientated.
- Strong management and project management skills.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems/issues and respond accordingly.
- Sound judgment and independent decision maker.
- Ability to negotiate with and manage vendors to deliver quality work on time and on budget.
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.