As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
● 2 - 4+ years NetSuite Development / Administration experience
● Data management desired (SQL, XML, JSON)
● Web services preferred (REST, SOAP - SuiteTalk)
● Experience in HTML, CSS3, jQuery
● Understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
● Order to Cash (e.g. Quoting, SO, Billing) Suite Billing & Manufacturing
● Strong experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and NetSuite APIs (e.g. Mulesoft integration experience a plus - CRM integrations)
● SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) desired
● Understanding of Web Services architecture
● NetSuite Certifications are a plus
● Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Familiarity with Agile methodologies
● Solid communication skills
● Responsible for development, customization, configuration and testing of NetSuite ERP modules and workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
● Work with Scrum Master, Product Owners and other company stakeholders to understand business requirements, policies, and procedures
● Create custom forms, fields, and saved searches.
● Data migration from legacy platforms into newly implemented Netsuite solution
● Integrating third party applications with the NetSuite ERP System
● Perform application upgrades on an as needed basis
● Interface outside of ERP implementation team resources to address customization and configuration requirements based on business needs to achieve overall priorities
● Critical point of contact for NetSuite and Professional Service
● Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility
● Ability to work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues
● Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data following our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted