Join our Sydney team as the HR go-to for ANZ (70+ employees). Partner with local leadership teams, global executives and the wider HR and employee community to champion a partnership of trust, build credibility and foster a culture of constant improvement, performance and engagement.
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe.
Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You?
You love to get stuck in whether it be organising a team beach clean up, coaching senior leaders or taking the lead on strategic global projects...
A Look Inside the Job:
- Conduct regular meetings with the Sydney leadership team to build trust, credibility and provide expert HR consultancy and guidance
- Champion employee engagement and develop creative solutions to foster an inclusive, performance based culture
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations with a focus on performance improvement
- Develop ideas and provide guidance on opportunities for organisational design, workforce and succession planning, developmental training opportunities and global projects
- Represent Datto at partner and industry events with diverse thought leadership to build profile
- Drive local initiatives and awareness programmes such as wellness, diversity, green and charity committees
- Partner with global HR colleagues in the talent, rem & benefits, HRIS, talent development and legal teams to drive cross collaboration, global awareness and best practice
- Deliver applicable cultural and legal guidance to employees and managers relevant to each country and region to limit legal risk and ensure compliance
- Provide day-to-day HR process and administrative support as required (such as contract generation, change forms, visa requests etc)
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to improve programs, policies and processes
- Handle sensitive issues and be a trusted advisor
What Will You Bring?
- Proven experience in an HR Generalist or Business Partner function
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines, including compensation & benefits, employee relations, D&I, performance management, investigations, engagement & talent/recruitment
- Thorough knowledge of employment law pertinent to ANZ region
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- The ability to build trust, rapport and credibility with leadership, employees and executives alike
- Desire to work in a fast paced and innovative organisation in growth/expansion mode
- Ability to work independently with remote leadership and across matrix departments
- A creative approach and passion for keeping abreast of HR industry developments such as HR Tech and thought leadership
- Flexibility to travel where necessary and support global teams as required
- Solid business acumen
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- Experience working for a tech organisation in expansion mode
- Experience partnering with GTM sales leadership teams
- Experience with CultureAmp
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.