Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.
Does This Describe You:
- You are a high energy product leader who is attracted by the opportunity to create and own the product strategy and roadmap for Datto’s flagship product line called SIRIS.
- You have deep knowledge of IT environments (servers, networks, computers), and have a deep desire to innovate.
- You work easily with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, you have fantastic people skills, a creative mind, and a bias for action.
A Look Inside the Job:
- This job entails owning the overall vision and roadmap for SIRIS, the data protection technology that powers Datto’s flagship Continuity offering. This product requires someone with a product expertise in software development, but also a comfort with supporting hardware technologies.
- You will own your product through the entire product lifecycle -- from initial proposal, development, launch, and iteration -- and will establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring.
- You’ll perform direct product research and create a roadmap and detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- You will contribute to the strategic planning process and ensure continuing alignment of the product strategy with the overall company strategy, and you are comfortable running build/buy/partner evaluations for key functionality gaps
- You will collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- 5-7 years of software product management experience
- Deep knowledge of IT environments (servers, networks, computers),
- A consistent track record leading all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation and written skills
- A well-practiced Product Owner background, with a demonstrated experience working with a team of technical experts in an agile environment
- Direct domain experience with data storage, cloud, or data backup technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- MBA or other advanced degree
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.