Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Engagement Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, results driven Channel Engagement Coordinator to support the EMEA business development team, by providing exceptional professional administrative support. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative / organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Channel Engagement Coordinator will have the ability to work in collaboration with other members of the organisation as well as work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Performs diverse, advanced administrative duties and manages high level tasks for the EMEA business development team
- Manage meetings/events planning and preparations; interaction with all levels of the organisation as well as a wide range of external parties and events; and handling / coordinating confidential and sensitive information.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures industry events are budgeted, staffed, and executed
- Coordinate general meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food, materials preparation and meeting notes transcription.
- Coordinate the business development team’s recurring meetings and internal communication
- Support logistics relating to Datto hosted events including but not limited to;
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years Administrative Assistant or coordinator experience
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proven organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, including staff, board members, analysts, media, etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Familiarity with Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Drive etc. as well as Apple tools (i.e. Keynote) are a plus
- Confidence in learning new technologies.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to be nimble and adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organisation and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently, yet ask for help when necessary; self-starter who enjoys finding ways to improve things without direction.
- Proactive thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Adaptable to various competing demands and ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and responsiveness.
Some of our Benefits:
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted