Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Technical Support Supervisor to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does this describe you:
- You are a leader, problem solver, an A+ team player. You have the ability to think outside the box.
- Supervise and lead a technical support team from 8-14 individuals, instilling a customer service culture that drives a high level of both employee and customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor KPI’s of reporting technicians including customer satisfaction, average resolution time and adherence, making adjustments to workflow and coaching where necessary
- Accountable to perform daily required tasks such as but not limited to manage ticket queues ensuring all tickets remain within target SLA and meet quality standards
- Provide weekly development time, following up on customer satisfaction surveys, and managing the availability of team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members at every level within the organization keeping them informed of organizational changes / updates to be disseminated to their direct reports.
- Provide additional direction or guidance if needed. Manage and provide feedback along with development opportunities through formal monthly 1 X 1’s
- Ensure that development time is measured towards career progression which can be verified and acknowledged on a bi-Weekly basis.
- Manage the Team’s phone/ticket escalations with daily ticket updates to ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure all workers are adhering to their set schedules Address partner concerns that arise via a multitude of channels
- Conduct team huddle meetings bi-weekly.
- Meet daily at the start and stop of each shift with the incoming or outgoing supervisor
- Make tactical decisions towards the accomplishment of all KPIs as set by the manager
- They have the authority to delegate support work to individual support experts
- Approve working hours and to resolve any payroll issues
- May be asked to take an active part in the hiring process like shortlisting and interviewing
- Handle administrative duties for their team members while working with their manager to ensure that all coverage levels are in line with target goals. Including but not limited to preparing and submitting performance reports, as well as maintaining personnel records and approving timecards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal /written communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
- Experience providing constructive feedback and coaching for team members.
- History of management experience OR demonstrated management responsibilities. Has shown the ability to take initiative in making difficult decisions without management oversight.
- Ability to influence a team toward meeting departmental goals.
- High technical understanding of the products being supported as well as Datto processes and procedures
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at motivating others to grow and be better, elevating the team.
- Ability to create and execute on tactical decisions
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.