Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Channel Sales Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You are a creative thinker who loves selling and a challenge!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto/Autotask partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Guide the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- A minimum 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Technical or solution selling sales experience
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted