Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to work with sales representatives to help transition new customers by presenting solutions through web meetings, conference calls, and by responding to qualifying questions through forums. Sales Engineers assist with solution evaluations, proof-of-concepts, as well as help prospective clients determine and improve business requirements for their backup and storage needs. You will have an understanding of SaaS business models, storage/backup, Cloud technologies. You will report to the Sales Engineering Team Lead.
Does This Describe You:
You're a methodical thinker, with great interpersonal skills who's easily relatable.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide pre-sales support to Inside Sales teams, partners and prospective customers
- Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFIs, and initial solution discussions
- Provide evaluations and proof-of-concept assistance to partners and prospects
- Document customer feature requests and issues
- Assist product development test new products
- Candidates should be self-starters with excellent written and verbal communication skills and experienced in client-facing situations
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- 1-3 years of experience in sales engineering, product management, implementation consulting, or similar role
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted